Sunday, October 4, 2009

10-0 at the Half: Depressed




Absolutely depressing half. I'm so glad the Buc's kicking game is horrible or we would be losing by more. This team leaves me speechless and scratching my head. I'd think with the heat this team has taken the past week they would come out with something to prove. However it was the opposite. We look just awful no other words for it. Josh Johnson has never started a game and we make him look great. Jason on the opening drive coughs up the ball and immediately swings the momentum to Tampa Bay in the first 2 minutes. Our offense is pathetic, Jim Zorn's playcalling is terrible. Our Defense is playing okay I guess AND GOD CAN CARLOS RODGERS CATCH A FOOTBALL? It would have been 7-7 if he makes that pick. Incredible. Well I'm watching the 3rd quarter right now D-Hall just had a interception and of course our amazing offense can't take advantage and Suisham adds a field goal 10-3. This game might be ugly my fellow Redskin fans. Lets have a good second half please.

Hail

No comments:

Post a Comment