Sunday, October 11, 2009

Embarrassment: Week 5 Redskins at Panthers


What to say... what to say? A pretty embarrassing game if you ask me. I guess I'm at the point now where even though it is week 5 and yes we are 2-3 and of course there is always a chance to rebound that there is no way this team will get better. What you see is what you get with the Redskins and I see no signs of improvement anytime soon. Here are my highs and lows of Week 5
Highs:
- Defensive Line: All in all I think they got pretty good pressure on Delhomme causing fumbles and getting sacks. Besides letting Jonathen Stewart run all over them for a touchdown they did a solid job.
Lows: I can't even make a list about the Lows of this team in this game. The offensive line absolutely killed us today, giving Jason no time to throw the football and when he did have time no wide recievers gave any kind of seperation. Chris Cooley never touched the ball? He is 4th in the NFC in receptions GIVE HIM THE BALL! Clinton Portis might as well be obselete and did he really put an oxygen mask on after a 1 yard dive for a touchdown? Brian Orakpo I love you brother but linebacker is not your spot. Please Greg let him rush the passer. He was so effective today rushing the passer and thats where he should be everydown. That SAM linebacker experiment = epic fail. DeAngelo Hall I know you had an interception today nice job, but what the hell are you doing? 3rd and 8 with no timeouts down by 3 you have to make that tackle. A quarterback ran by you for a first down to end the game. Were paying you that much money to play like that? Pathetic... Jason Campbell well I know your line gave you no help whatsoever, however when you did have time I just wish you would double clutch. Either throw it or not, and if you do heaven forbid take a sack hold on to the ball please! Mike Sellers I honestly think you took what Clinton said to heart, some of the most uninspired blocking I have ever seen in my life. Malcom Kelly and Devin Thomas: Maybe I am getting this all wrong, maybe you guys are open but Jason just doesn't give you the ball. Yes I saw you catch a few 5 yard passes, but I can't stand watching the Eagles rookie Jeremy Maclin catch 2 TD's for 150 yards while I see our 2 sophmore recievers catch 2 balls a game. I can't stand this, what a waste of draft picks. Fred Davis: Stop leaving your feet. Offensive Line: I understand Chris Samuels got hurt but wow it seemed like every play action that was ran there were atleast 4 white jerseys eating Campbells lunch. Stephen Heyer looked like he had never blocked before in his life. Same for Batiste you played awful today buddy. Just an all around bad game. This team just keeps on looking worse. I know I am ranting and it is useless but some changes have to be made. Lets hope we find something quick because well we need it.
For the best news and Redskins discussion go to www.thewarpath.net HAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment