Friday, September 25, 2009

Hokies vs Miami


So here it is the day before the biggest game of the season for my Hokies. They face the Canes who have played outstanding to start the season to say the least. They are #9 as VT is playing at Lane Stadium ranked #11. I've said this for years and I will say it now.. Tech needs to move the football to beat this team. They have to run the ball with Ryan Williams and establish a rhythm. No more 3 and outs. The Defense is under a lot of heat for its awful run defense this season. Well thats mainly because the offense never stays on the field. The defense time in and time out bails them out. To win this game Tech has to dominate time of possesion, run the ball effectively and try to get the ball vertical. Now I will give credit when credit is due. This Miami team is nasty, their offense is unpredictable, they're fast, they will come out swinging. I just hope my Hokies can use the best fans in college football to help them. Its going to be a wet one too, rain in the forecast. This might help slow Miamis offense down a tad... hopefully. This means it might be a defensive slugfest and a running battle. I think we have the edge. Lets hope we can pull this out. Lets GOOO HOKIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment