Sunday, September 27, 2009

Week 3: Redskins - Lions


Week 3 is finally here. My weekend has absolutely been awesome so far I hope the Redskins don't screw it up. Virginia Tech crushed the not so good Canes and now I would love to see the Redskins do the same to the Lions. This is a put up or shut up game for Jim Zorn. He has to call a good game and the offense has to put points on the board. No more "were close", or " the plays didn't work." This is the LIONS! They have a 18 game losing streak. You can't over analyze this game at all. If our offense can put points up, minimize turnovers and play solid on defense, we will win this game. Jason played solid in the last game in my opinion. I liked how he stepped up and threw the ball very well. I want that same production with more points. I also want Devin Thomas and Santana to get the ball. Also where is Fred Davis, I heard so much good about him why isn't he getting the ball. Clinton needs some touches to because him being effective running the ball always opens up some deep threats. This should be our day Skin's fans, please don't let the Lions snap their losing streak against us. Lets get them today and possibly blow them out pleaaaaaaaaaaaase! Enjoy the game everyone!
Hail from Haupt

No comments:

Post a Comment