Friday, September 18, 2009

Week 1. The Giants


I as most Skin fans had mixed feelings on Week 1. Some things looked good and at times we just looked terrible. But it is what it is. We lost and after a few days of dismay it wore off. Some things I noticed that we didn't do to well on are the following

- Tackling: I'll be the first to admit I complain a lot about my beloved Redskins more than anyone but god we could not tackle to save our life. Mario Manningham ran through us like we were pee wee football players. Thank you Fred Smoot, and D-Hall for your wonderful efforts.

- Jason Campbell- Now before you jump on my ass for this let me explain. Jason played solidly especially out of the Shotgun. Zorn I hope and pray you let JC do his thing this week. Let him sling it and show what he has. It is time right now for both JC and Zorn to unleash something. Jason just get rid of the ball though on time please....


- Wide Recievers???- Where the hell was Santana, Kelly, and Thomas the whole game. I just don't understand this. Why could we not get some of these guys the ball. Randel El had almost 100 yards recieving. He hasn't had that many yards in 2 years. We have to find some way to spread the ball around or it will be another long year. Coughhh Cougghh bring in Marko cough cough.


Upsides!!!


- Albert Haynesworth- Ok everyone he is HUMAN after all hes not going to have 5 sacks a game and have 20 tackles but he was solid. Thats what I wanted to see. He stood up Brandon Jacobs on that 4 and inches basically by himself. That was his play. Yes he did take breaks but he played around 70 percent of all the snaps. It was the first game let him catch up to speed. But every Redskin fan has to understand this. Its like wresting your brother. You use all you strength for around 2 or 3 minutes and afterwards your winded. Thats what AH does every play. You'd get tired too trust me. I like what I see from him so far. Oh and Orakpo needs to get out of that SAM linebacker i can't stand it.

- Chris Cooley

My favorite Redskin by far. Absolutely love his blog and if you don't read it your gay. The guy brings it every week, he loves this team and these fans. Works hard and had a solid game Sunday. Bring in a few more TD's for me this week vs the Rams.

- London Fletcher

This guy not going to any Pro Bowls makes me sick to my stomach. This guy is a machine. He is such a force on our Defense. 18 tackles on Sunday good job. If he doesn't make the Pro Bowl this year than the NFL is a disgrace.



The Redskins next game is versus the St.Louis Rams I hope that this shouldn't be to tough for us.. but you never know. If you don't recall last year we lost to them in one of the worst played games I had ever seen. But were 0-1 and we need to get back in the mix again. Lets hope we can enjoy a nice blow out and actually not lose hair going into the 4th quarter. I know right now I have no followers on this website. I'm brand new but if you enjoy this let me know I really appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment