Friday, September 18, 2009

The Worst Fantasy Football Draft


Hey everyone I'm sitting here on the brink of going out and partying when I forgot to set my fantasy football team lineup. Well I loved the news that LT is out this week but that wasn't the least of my concerns. Few weeks ago I was supposed to participate in 2 live drafts for both my leagues. Well I forgot to draft and I forgot to pre-rank my players to assure I atleast got someone that I wanted. Now don't get me wrong I have 2 good squads going into the 09 season however if your like me I hate getting Cowboy players. It pisses me off so much. I've had "redskin" fans tell me ahhh its no big deal. But I have the amazing Tony Romo as my quarterback in not one but both my leauges. Wonderful.. but I did what I would hope a majority of Skin fans would do... your right slap his ass right on the bench and put in my boy JC. So I did now please Jason do me justice. Romos playing the Giants who we looked so wonderful against last week and were playing the St. Louis Lambs. If Jason doesn't throw for 350 and 3 TD's I might cry. But I'm banking on my Skins this weekend. Oh and please check out that email Chris Cooley got from Joeseph. Its on his blog site absolutely hilarious. I'm out for the night. Later

Hail From Haupt

No comments:

Post a Comment