Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sick

This is what I felt the entire game today during the Lions. I honestly don't know what to say. I could sit and rant, rave, throw my T.V out the window, burn my Redskins gear, tell myself the season is over, we suck, we suck, we suck. But I can't.. and this is why. Not only was Sunday's domination by Detroit unbearable to watch it made me just sick. I don't even know what to say.. what is there to say anymore about this franchise??? Maybe I have to vent a tad. Possibly because we invest to much in these guys. Constantly I'm am hackled by opposing team fans about how this is a retirement home for players such as Mr.Millions up top ^. And it bothers me because to an extent it seems honestly true. We as Redskins fans are diehard. I'm very bias but a diehard Redskin fan is one of the best fans you will ever find. We watch this team every week, we win with this team, lose with the team, go through so much bullshit every Sunday just to come back the next week and hope and wish that we will win. What sucks is I actually had my Dad tell me in joking fashion that he was "sorry he raised me to be a Skins fan." I laughed I'm not upset of my team choice. I'm upset that there is so much wrong with this organization there can be no finger pointed at one such thing. It isn't just the coach, it isn't just the Quarterback, or the O-line, or the Defense. It is all of this combined and the ownership of Daniel Snyder. I know Dan loves this team, he wants to win and to be honest I know he is a passionate and a good guy. But this just isn't working. None of this has worked and it won't work for a long time if this is how the team is going to be operated. I see talent and everything but the overpaying of guys and the lack of heart this team shows now makes me want to puke. D-Hall made a statement today about how a lot of these guys just don't want it. They seem like they don't care. And damn could I not agree more. It seems like none of the players give a crap if they win or lose. They can laugh to the bank win or lose. I know thats not the case for every player no way. I know they "want " to win, they're athletes. Today was a prime of example of everyone looking dead. It just seemed like there was no fire, no rhythm, no anything.... I honestly can't rant anymore. I honestly don't know what to expect the next few weeks with this team. I guess were just all going to have to wait and see. Night guys, sorry for the rough game. Oh and congrats Lions you wanted it more you got it.

Hail from Haupt

No comments:

Post a Comment