Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Team Elite: 3-0



Wanted to show some love for my old college intramural football team Team Elite that I helped start when I was a Freshman at High Point University. Saw that you guys are doing big things now so I decided I'd follow you guys closer. Heres the roster.

Roster-
Lamar Bell- CB,RB
Levi Wright- S
Andrew Boyd- CB, RB
Keith Menges- CB,WR
Malcom Vieux- LB
J' Comarie- CB
Drew Blazure- TE
Mike Walton-OL
Sean Warmoth- OL
Tom Lanigan- DL
Hans Hodvil- DL/LB
John Pruitt- QB
Sam Roberson-WR
Jason Halsey- WR
D'- WR


Here is a video by David Kaplan of my boy JP firing a touchdown pass to Lamar Bell who made a great catch and move all the way to the endzone.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=525493166025


Heres a link to the standings and other information about Team Elite.
http://high-point.ezleagues.ezfacility.com/leagues/59272/Flag-Football-(Men).aspx

Keep it up guys and keep me updated on how you guys are doing. Also if you have pictures or videos send them to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment